In layman’s terms this means that we take away the headache involved in any work relating to the above trades.
We act on your behalf to ensure that you get what you are paying for and to make sure that the extent of your problems are handled in the correct manner.
This in turn enables you to have peace of mind and to get the job done correctly and efficiently the first time around.
- Maintenance audits.
- Detailed problem solving of existing failures.
- Comprehensive technical specifications.
- Assistance with tender processes.
- Negotiating of meaningful guarantees with manufacturers.
- Quality assurance of work
- Certifying of applications
- Life cycle costings & maintenance programmes.